4.09.2014

Under New Management



It is with great pleasure that we announce the appointment of our new General Manager at Rhinelander Auto Center.  Jason Flanagan has been with Rhinelander Auto Center  for 11 years and will now be holding the reins at Rhinelander GM, Rhinelander Toyota, and OK Used Cars In Jason's 11 years with the company, he has worked in various departments, giving him a comprehensive view of how to run a business while keeping both employees and guests happy.

Jason Flanagan, Rhinelander Auto Center General Manager


A bit about Jason...

After growing up in Tomahawk, Wisconsin, Jason earned a degree in Marketing and Management from Nicolet College in Rhinelander.  Upon graduation, he started working for Rhinelander Toyota as a sales consultant, joining the prestigious Bronze Sales Society.  Through his 11 years with the company, he has worked as the Finance Manager for Rhinelander Auto Center, eventually taking on the position of General Sales Manager for both Rhinelander GM and Rhinelander Toyota.  As General Sales Manager, he assisted the Toyota dealership in receiving the President’s Award and the GM dealership in receiving the Market Excellence award.  Throughout his tenure, Jason has helped set multiple records for both the market and for the individual stores.  His passion and dedication to Rhinelander Auto Center have well prepared him for his new role as General Manager.   


"As the new General Manager for Rhinelander Auto Center, I'm giving my promise to our guests and employees that we are here for you no matter what.  I want my guests to know that Rhinelander Auto Center is here to take care of all your needs, be it in sales or service.  I give my 100% commitment to ensuring everyone is taken care of.  To me, guest satisfaction is just as important as our bottom line, in fact, if our guests aren't satisfied, we have failed in my eyes, and I refuse to fail.  I take this new role knowing the commitment and dedication it will take to meet some of the goals I have set.  I'm sure my wife, Michelle, can attest to my dedication to my job, and I'm lucky to say I have her support as I move into this new role."                                               -Jason Flanagan, Rhinelander Auto Center General Manger


Jason with his wife Michelle, and son Logan


As part of his new management style, Jason is looking forward to increasing the community involvement in many aspects, including taking on new projects at both the GM and Toyota locations. He is excited to become more actively involved in the day-to-day operations and guest satisfaction of our dealership.  Included in this venture is a re-dedication to our guests that we are their one-stop-shop for sales, service, detailing, and accessories.  Don't be surprised to see more great things coming from Jason and the entire team at Rhinelander Auto Center!








1 comment: